By Festool Product code: 70093 Pack size: Each
• Gears 3 + T-Modus
• Max. number of strokes 4 500 min-¹
• Max. torque 180 Nm
• Max. screw size for softwood 8 x 220 mm
• Product includes; 2 x BP 18 Li 4.0 HPC-ASI battery pack, rapid charger TCL 6, belt clip in Systainer SYS3 M 187
This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor increases performance and endurance. In addition to this, the TID 18 with 1/4" tool holder turns the screw without straining the wrist, thanks to the tangential hammer mechanism with no strength sapping back torque. The machine weight of just 960 grams also allows users to work for longer without becoming tired.
• Compact ergonomic design reduces fatigue, even in hard to reach areas
• Kickback-free tangential hammer mechanism protects the wrist
• Powerful, brushless, long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor
• Integrated bit storage
• LED illumination of the work area
• Belt clip for attachment on both sides
• Tool-free 1/4" bit holder
• 3 speed levels (additional T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws)
• No load speed: 0-1,200, 0-2,000, 0-3,200 per min
• Max. no. of strokes: 4,500 / min
• Max. torque: 180 Nm
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 4.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN