• Gears: 3 + T-Modus
• Max. number of strokes: 4,500 / min
• Max. torque: 180 Nm
• Max. screw size (softwood): 8 x 220 mm
• Supplied with TID18 Impact Driver, 2 x BP 18 Li 3.1 C battery pack, rapid charger TCL 6, belt clip and Systainer SYS3 M 187
This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor increases performance and endurance. In addition to this, the TID 18 with 1/4" tool holder turns the screw without straining the wrist, thanks to the tangential hammer mechanism with no strength sapping back torque. The machine weight of just 960 grams also allows users to work for longer without becoming tired.
• Compact ergonomic design reduces fatigue, even in hard to reach areas
• Kickback-free tangential hammer mechanism protects the wrist
• Powerful, brushless, long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor
• Integrated bit storage
• LED illumination of the work area
• Belt clip for attachment on both sides
• Tool-free 1/4" bit holder
• 3 speed levels (additional T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws)
• No load speed: 0-1,200, 0-2,000, 0-3,200 per min
• Max. no. of strokes: 4,500 / min
• Max. torque: 180 Nm
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 3.1Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN