EnFiniti™ creates low glare halogen like appearance. Compact integrated driver for easy installation and low ceiling voids. Ideal for corridors, bedrooms, dining rooms, lounge areas and zone 2 of bathrooms.
• Warm white 3000K, cool white 4000K
• Equivalent to 50W
• Pre-wired 500mm 2 core cable
• Diameter 78mm, depth 60mm, cut-out 60mm
• Average life 25000 hours
This luminaire contains a built-in non replaceable LED lamp energy class A.
|Light Bulb Technology
|Light Bulb Colour
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Enlite Spryte 8W Fixed Integrated Dimmable LED IP44 Downlight Cool White 570lm A is rated
Rated 3 out of
good light but a few faults
purchased 10 of these for my lounge, first noticeable thing on opening box, no connectors just two wires, cannot understand why not included especially when cheaper led downlighters the connector is included, so had to purchase 10 connectors that fitted thru the 60 mm hole. but the main reason for buy this product was we required the lights to dim, alas what a fiasco as toolstation do not list a suitable led dimmer switch,infact they do not list any led dimmer switches,( as of FEB 17 ) so had to get on to the manufacture ,they put me onto a supplier that stocked the correct switch, for those that req a two gang 2 way dimmer the part number is AU-DSP 402. now they are installed they all work perfectly.a simple job made hard. with more labour costs.
Date published: 2017-03-01