EnFiniti™ edge-to-edge multifaceted polycarbonate lens creates low glare and halogen-like appearance. Requires interchangeable bezels (sold separately): white 98070 , matt white 77778 , polished chrome 59288 or satin nickel 34800
• Average life 25000 hours
• Wide 60° beam angle
• Integrated driver with push fit loop in/loop out terminals for solid or stranded cables
• Insulation coverable up to 250mm fibre based
• Diameter 78mm, depth 69mm, cut-out 60mm
• BS EN 1365-2:2000, BS EN ISO 140-3:1995 & BS EN ISO 140-6:1998, BS EN 13141-1:2004.
This luminaire contains a built-in non replaceable LED lamp energy class A.
|Light Bulb Technology
|Light Bulb Colour
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Enlite E5 4.5W Fire Rated Dimmable IP65 LED Downlight Warm White 355lm is rated
Rated 4 out of
bought since they fit the hole left by my old lights. seem good so far the push fittings can be a bit tricky but apart from that easy to install. good price vs screw fix -Shame the bezels are expensive
Date published: 2017-12-13
Rated 5 out of
well worth it!
brought 4, installed, very good job on lighting, robust and easy to fit. to have choice of bezels, make decorating easy.
Date published: 2017-03-02
Rated 5 out of
Review for Enlite E5 4.5W Warm White
These downlighters have a solid quality feel to them and are easy to wire and install. The L+N connectors are spring fit and there's two of each to allow for loop in and out. Plus there's a large cable clamp to keep the wires in place. They also have strong spring clips which ensure the unit is held flush to the ceiling. The bulbs are not removeable so I hope they are as reliable as claimed.
I fitted 5 of these in a long narrow hallway, spaced at 1m in a 2.4m ceiling. They give out plenty of light and the colour is fairly good for LED. Very pleased with the end result.
Date published: 2017-02-11
Rated 5 out of
Great LEDs for bathroom
Replaced existing low voltage lights with these as required fire rated replacements with minimal height.
They are easy to fit, neat and attractive. They require a bezel bought seperately, but overall are good value for the high spec.
I bought these online and they were delivered promptly, but one light had a missing earth terminal. I reported it back to customer services online and it was replaced without issue, although the process took 4 days. If I was in a hurry I would have returned at a Toolstation.
Too early to tell how long they will las, but would expect them to exceed guarantee.
Date published: 2017-02-06