The Einhell TE-CC 2025 UF Expert table saw with format function features; a carbide coated precision saw blade, a flat aluminium table with outstanding sliding properties, a format slide for precise long cuts, a push stick and 2-in-1 saw blade adjustment for the height and angle, a parallel stop with fastening on both sides, and a wide stop rail. The table can be extended out to the back on the right hand side, and the cross stop has an angle scale for miter cuts. The housing has a chip extractor connection, a transparent saw blade guard and an accessory holder. Features soft start and overload switch for motor protection. For mobile use the folding base frame has wheels.
• Format slide for cutting to a precise length
• 2-in-1 blade height and angle adjustment
• Table extension at the back to the right hand side
• Aluminium table for level and outstanding sliding properties
• Parallel stop fixation on both sides
• Cross stop with angle scale for mitre cuts
• Transparent saw blade guard with chip extractor connection
• Housing with chip extractor connection for a clean workplace
• Folding base frame with wheels for mobile use
• Accessory holder for organised transport
• Integrated softstart for better motor protection
Includes 250mm TCT saw blade (30mm bore, 48T).
Einhell TE-CC 2025 Table Saw Specification:
• 230V supply
• Power: 1500W
• No-load speed: 4,500 rpm
• Saw blade: 250mm x 30mm, 48T
• Swivel range: 45°
• Max. cutting height at 45°: 53 mm
• Max. cutting height at 90°: 78 mm
• Height adjustment continuous: 0-78mm
• Diameter of suction adapter: 36mm
• Working height: 850mm
• Size of working table: 645 x 530mm
• Table broadening right: 645 x 150mm
• Table length extension back side: 530 x 65mm
• Weight: 34.5kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN