The Einhell TE-CC 2025 UF Expert table saw with format function features; a carbide coated precision saw blade, a flat aluminium table with outstanding sliding properties, a format slide for precise long cuts, a push stick and 2-in-1 saw blade adjustment for the height and angle, a parallel stop with fastening on both sides, and a wide stop rail. The table can be extended out to the back on the right hand side, and the cross stop has an angle scale for miter cuts. The housing has a chip extractor connection, a transparent saw blade guard and an accessory holder. Features soft start and overload switch for motor protection. For mobile use the folding base frame has wheels.
• Format slide for cutting to a precise length
• 2-in-1 blade height and angle adjustment
• Table extension at the back to the right hand side
• Aluminium table for level and outstanding sliding properties
• Parallel stop fixation on both sides
• Cross stop with angle scale for mitre cuts
• Transparent saw blade guard with chip extractor connection
• Housing with chip extractor connection for a clean workplace
• Folding base frame with wheels for mobile use
• Accessory holder for organised transport
• Integrated softstart for better motor protection
Includes 250mm TCT saw blade (30mm bore, 48T).
Einhell TE-CC 2025 Table Saw Specification:
• 230V supply
• Power: 1500W
• No-load speed: 4,500 rpm
• Saw blade: 250mm x 30mm, 48T
• Swivel range: 45°
• Max. cutting height at 45°: 53 mm
• Max. cutting height at 90°: 78 mm
• Height adjustment continuous: 0-78mm
• Diameter of suction adapter: 36mm
• Working height: 850mm
• Size of working table: 645 x 530mm
• Table broadening right: 645 x 150mm
• Table length extension back side: 530 x 65mm
• Weight: 34.5kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN