The Einhell TE-AC 270/50/10 compressor is an efficient and robust endurance runner for high level requirements. The high quality components and oil lubrication contribute to a very long life. The oil level can be conveniently checked through an inspection window. The working pressure of up to 10 bar can be set to many applications using the pressure reducer, and sufficient reserves of compressed air for every application are held ready by the 50 litre tank. A pressure gauge and a further quick-release coupling are also available for working with uncontrolled tank pressure. The practical drain plug for letting off the condensate enables user friendly maintenance. A non-return valve and a safety valve ensure the safe operation of the TE-AC 270/50/10, while the large wheels and holding bar, and vibration damping feet enable easy transport and secure use. Einhell offer a 10 year warranty against rusting through of the tank.
• Oil lubrication contributes to long life
• Oil level check through inspection window
• 50L tank has sufficient air reserves
• Applications up to 10 bar can be set using the pressure reducer
• Pressure gauge and quick-release coupling for regulated/unregulated pressure
• Vibration damped feet for standing securely
• Non-return valve and safety valve
• The drain plug enables user-friendly maintenance
• Large wheels and transport bar for an easy transport
• 10 year warranty against rusting through of the tank (T&Cs apply)
• Compressor oil code 94582
Einhell TE-AC 270/50/10 specification:
• 230V supply
• 2.5Hp oil lubricated motor
• Max. power: 1800W
• Pump speed: 2,850 / min
• Suction capacity: 270 L/min
• Output: (0 bar - 140 L/min, 4 bar - 127 L/min, 7 bar - 100 L/min)
• Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
• Tank volume: 50L
• Air displacement: 9.5 cfm
• Weight: 33.5kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Max Pressure (bar)||10|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN