By Einhell Product code: 48701 Pack size: Each
The Einhell TE-AC 270/50/10 compressor is an efficient and robust endurance runner for high level requirements. The high quality components and oil lubrication contribute to a very long life. The oil level can be conveniently checked through an inspection window. The working pressure of up to 10 bar can be set to many applications using the pressure reducer, and sufficient reserves of compressed air for every application are held ready by the 50 litre tank. A pressure gauge and a further quick-release coupling are also available for working with uncontrolled tank pressure. The practical drain plug for letting off the condensate enables user friendly maintenance. A non-return valve and a safety valve ensure the safe operation of the TE-AC 270/50/10, while the large wheels and holding bar, and vibration damping feet enable easy transport and secure use. Einhell offer a 10 year warranty against rusting through of the tank.
• Oil lubrication contributes to long life
• Oil level check through inspection window
• 50L tank has sufficient air reserves
• Applications up to 10 bar can be set using the pressure reducer
• Pressure gauge and quick-release coupling for regulated/unregulated pressure
• Vibration damped feet for standing securely
• Non-return valve and safety valve
• The drain plug enables user-friendly maintenance
• Large wheels and transport bar for an easy transport
• 10 year warranty against rusting through of the tank (T&Cs apply)
Einhell TE-AC 270/50/10 specification:
• 230V supply
• 2.5Hp oil lubricated motor
• Max. power: 1800W
• Pump speed: 2,850 / min
• Suction capacity: 270 L/min
• Output: (0 bar - 140 L/min, 4 bar - 127 L/min, 7 bar - 100 L/min)
• Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
• Tank volume: 50L
• Air displacement: 9.5 cfm
• Weight: 33.5kg
|Type||Does not apply|
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN