By Einhell Product code: 59781 Pack size: Each
Need to gain control back over your garden? With this Einhell petrol brush cutter, you’ll effortlessly remove stubborn growth from hard-to-reach areas – a high-quality two-stroke engine provides the power and performance to tackle the jobs your mower can’t.
The 52cc engine offers smooth and low-vibration operation thanks to its crank shaft with double bearing. Digital ignition ensures a fast, dynamic fuel intake and stable motor run. Depending on the task, you can equip the cutter with a three-tooth blade or a twin line spool with automatic jog line feed.
The Einhell GC-BC 52 I AS brush cutter has an easy-to-reach primer and auto choke – this ensures quick and easy starting. All controls are within easy reach of the handle, and there’s a carrying belt included for extra comfort during longer jobs. When you’re done, the split shaft can be dismantled into two parts in just a few moves, making transportation and storage easier.
• Clears stubborn growth in hard-to-reach garden areas
• High-quality 52cc two-stroke engine
• Smooth and low-vibration operation
• Digital ignition for a stable engine run
• Quick start through primer and auto choke
• Three-tooth blade for tackling undergrowth and scrub
• Robust twin line spool for dense growth and tall grass
• 25.5cm cutting width with blade, or 42cm with spool
• Centrifugal clutch disengages cutting tool in idle mode
• All controls are easy to reach on handle
• Adjustable two-handed grip for complete control
• Carrying belt for easier handling during longer jobs
• Split shaft – dismantles for easier storage or transportation
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN