• Cutting width: 25.5cm (blade)
• Cutting width: 45cm (spool)
• 2 stroke, low vibration engine
• Powerful 1.5kW 52cc engine
• Digital ignition - stable engine run
• Shoulder strap
• Handle with all control elements
• Quick start through primer and auto choke
• Fuel tank capacity: 0.9L
• 2 stroke oil required 36225
• Compatible with E10 fuel
The Einhell GC-BC 52 I AS petrol brush cutter is an extremely powerful tool to effortlessly gain control of stubborn growth in hard to reach areas of the garden. Ample power is supplied by a high quality two-stroke engine, which is notable for its particularly smooth and low-vibration operation thanks to a crank shaft with double bearing and anti-vibration function. Digital ignition ensures fast, dynamic fuel intake and stable operation of the motor. All the controls of the brush cutter are easy to reach on the adjustable, bike style handle, enabling precise handling of the brush cutter. For effective mowing the GC-BC 52 I AS can be fitted with either a 3-tooth blade or a twin line spool with automatic jog line feed. The Einhell GC-BC 52 I AS has a sturdy long handle made of aluminium, which withstands high stress. Its Quick-Start system with easy to reach primer and auto choke enables quick starting. Safety is assured by a centrifugal clutch which disengages the cutting tool in idle mode. For comfortable operation there is a high comfort harness and thanks to a split shaft, the brush cutter can be dismantled into two parts for easy transportation and storage.
• Adjustable second handle for easy precise working
• Long handle made of aluminium tube for tireless working
• With split shaft for easy transport and space saving storage
• 3 tooth blade
• Twin line spool with automatic jog system
• Anti-vibration function
• Centrifugal clutch for cutting tool
• Crank shaft mounted at two ends
Einhell GC BC52AS 52cc 45cm Petrol Brush Cutter Specification:
• Engine displacement: 51.7cm3
• Power: 1.5 kW
• Fuel tank capacity: 0.9L
• Thread diameter: 2.4mm
• Revolutions of spool: 7,000 rpm
• Revolutions of blade: 7,200 rpm
• Cutting width (spool): 420mm
• Cutting width (blade): 255mm
• Thread length: 400cm
• Engine: two-stroke, air cooled
• Product weight: 8.5kg
For safety reasons this product can't be returned to your local store - please contact Einhell directly on 0151 649 1500 (your statutory rights are not affected).
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN