• 38cm cutting width
• 2-stroke air cooled petrol engine
• 8500 rpm cutting speed
• Digital ignition
• Easy start system with auto choke
• 0.45L fuel tank capacity
• Product weight 5.7kg
• Low vibration
• Long adjustable handle
• Includes twin line spool with automatic jog line feed.
• 2 Stroke oil required 36225
The GC-PT 2538 I AS petrol grass trimmer is a powerful tool for trimming hard-to-reach areas of the garden quickly, easily and effectively. Its shaped long handle made of aluminium and the infinitely adjustable handle enable tireless, precise operation. Digital ignition ensures fast, dynamic fuel intake and stable operation of the motor. The GC-PT 2538 I AS has a high-quality, low-vibration two-stroke engine, which together with the Quick-Start system with an easy-to-reach primer and auto choke enables quick, user-friendly starting. Safety on the job is assured by a centrifugal clutch, which disengages the cutting tool in idle mode, and a large line protection cover. The twin line of the user-friendly, automatic jog line feed system produces a clean cut. No tools are required to change the twin line spool. Thanks to a split shaft, the GC-PT 2538 I AS can be dismantled into two parts in just a few moves for easy transportation and storage in minimum space
For safety reasons this product can't be returned to your local store - please contact Einhell directly on 0151 649 1500 (your statutory rights are not affected)
|Brand ||Einhell |
|Manufacture ID ||3401938 |
|Type ||Petrol |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Cordless |
|Weight (kg) ||5.7 |
|Power Type ||Petrol |
|Engine Size ||25cc |
|Engine Type ||2-Stroke |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Einhell 25cc 38cm Petrol Grass Trimmer GC-PT 2538/1 I AS is rated
Rated 5 out of
Excellent value for money. Powerful and starts easily.
Date published: 2019-11-25
Rated 4 out of
So Far So Good
So far so good with this product so far. Pretty standard requirements for assembly. Started first few pulls, runs nicely.
A bit heavy on bigger jobs but that's to be expected I suppose with lower budget petrol tools.
Date published: 2019-07-14
Rated 1 out of
Worst thing I have ever bought
Do not buy. Had a cheap Tesco one for years that is 100 times better than this. Don’t waste your money
Date published: 2018-07-27
Rated 4 out of
Decent bit of kit..
Decent strimmer for price, easy to put together. Runs a bit hot so avoid resting motor under your armpit, singed armpit hair doesn't smell nice.....
Shame it didn't arrive at store when it should have done ...emojis not allowed apparently :)
Date published: 2018-06-06
Rated 5 out of
good sound engineering ,well put together, remarkable value for money & in my view comparable to more expensive makes. Starts & runs easilly. One minor criticism is that it seems to have been designed for taller operators making it a little awkward for the more vertically challenged like myself but still an excellent machine
Date published: 2018-04-21
Rated 1 out of
Useless bit of kit
I thought being German it would be very good. However, the strimmer cord kept jamming every couple of minutes of use regardless of the thickness of cord used. I advise you not to buy one.
Date published: 2017-10-10
Rated 5 out of
Worth every penny
For how much you actually pay for it it does everything you want it to do. Took 5 mins putting the shaft together and away , starts first time and does the job.
Date published: 2017-08-23
Rated 3 out of
Average machine for domestic use
Bought this machine about a month ago and for the price I would rate it as acceptable. The power output is fine and it cuts the grass well. Instructions for assembly are adequate and the accessories are OK. However I have 2 issues. Firstly the machine only works on full revs if it is held at quite an acute angle as if it assists the fuel run to the engine. Secondly the shoulder strap anchor point is too far back making it uncomfortable to use for cextended periods. As I said for the price it's OK but nowhere near as good as a semi pro strimmer that would cost much more
Date published: 2017-06-10