• Engine: 141cc 4 stroke OHV
• Power (kW/rpm): 2.2/2900
• Drive: Self-propelled
• Cutting width: 46cm
• Height adjustable for ease of operation - Cutting heights (8): 30-80mm
• Grass box capacity: 70L
• Fuel tank capacity: 1L
• 5 functions: Mowing / Mulching / Side discharge / Rear discharge / Grass Box
• Easy mowing around bushes and trees with the movable front wheel
The GC-PM 46 S HW-T petrol lawn mower is a highly manoeuverable, rugged and very powerful mower for caring for extensive lawns. Its powerful one-cylinder four-stroke engine delivers high torque for quickly coping with even dense, high growth. A disengageable rear-wheel drive ensures continuous progress and makes it easier to mow large areas. For easy and individual selection of the cutting height this lawn mower has an 8-level central cutting height adjustment facility. The starter cable is easy to reach on the ergonomic long handle, which is very user-friendly thanks to a Softgrip and 3-level height adjustment facility and can also be folded for storage in minimum space.
As a highwheeler, this product features extra-high rear wheels for easier operation in difficult terrain. For agile manoeuverability this petrol lawn mower has a robust, steerable nose wheel, making it easy to steer precisely around obstacles. For straight areas the front wheel can be easily locked in position from the long handle. The robust housing is made of attractive, powder-coated sheet steel. With a capacity of approx. 70 litres the hard-wearing catch bag has ample room for long work sessions. Thanks to the level indicator you can see at a glance when it is time to empty the box. In addition the cuttings can be finely shredded by a mulch adapter before they are evenly distributed over the lawn to serve as natural fertiliser. Alternatively, longer grass can also be mowed and ejected from the side. This mower is recommended for use on lawns of up to 1,400 m².
For safety reasons this product can't be returned to your local store - please contact Einhell directly on 0151 649 1500 (your statutory rights are not affected)
|Brand ||Einhell |
|Manufacture ID || 3404380 |
|Wattage ||2200 |
|Type ||Petrol |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Cordless |
|Weight (kg) ||30.8 |
|Power Type ||Petrol |
|Engine Size ||131cc |
|Engine Type ||4-Stroke |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Einhell 141cc 46cm 3 Wheeled Self Propelled Petrol Lawnmower GC-PM 46 S HW-T is rated
Rated 5 out of
This lawnmower is so easy to use with the multidirectional front wheel, it’s just what I needed for my garden, 5 star mower
Date published: 2020-05-24
Rated 4 out of
Strong performer (once you understand the insides)
Took some time to put it together, following the instructions to the letter. Oil and petrol added and off we go. Odd, no grass collected. the mulching chute isn’t on, but there is another lump of plastic in the way. I couldn’t find anywhere that day it should be removed, or even how to. However, once I eventually found out, it works very well. Only issue isn’t the height adjustment for the front wheel. That is not an easy task once the petrol tank is topped up.
Date published: 2019-09-08
Rated 4 out of
A Good Rough Terrain Mower - But must be run-in.
I bought this lawnmover 6 months ago and put it to work at my property in Portugal. Initially, the machine did not cope too well with the long grass I needed to cut. The spark plug seemed to carbon-up all too soon, requiring frequent cleaning. However, I percivered and now the machine performs well and only cuts out if I attempt too longer grass. The engine has settled down and the plug is just the right colour. The pull cord broke and I reduced the length slightly. The engine now springs to life on a single tug. The grass collector works well and the side chute performs okay, but pops off unexpectedly in rough terrain.
Date published: 2019-04-02