Easy code change, with a large turn on inside and supplied with a 60mm deadlocking latch. Up to 11 digits to offer over 2,000 unique codes. Tested to 240 salt spray hours and to EN1670. For use internally and externally on inward and outward opening doors. Weather seal included and hold back facility for free access.
|Colour by dominance
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Easy Code Push-Button Lock with Turn Satin Chrome is rated
Rated 5 out of
Securesure Push Button Lock
A very important must before you start the install, read the instructions, study the graphics visual how all the component parts assemble together. When you have done that repeat the previous comments until you are very clear and understand everything, especially the reduction in length of the screws and the spring loaded spindle plate which is faintly marked with 5mm lines for cutting off with a hacksaw. Drill your holes very accurately and parallel to the door edge especially important when fitting the bolt guide, there is very little leaway if the holes are out of position from one side of the door to the other side. Take your time each step of the process and you will be pleased with your installation, no over tightening.
Date published: 2019-06-29