• Elasticated wrists, ankles, face and waist
• Full length front zip
• Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5 and 6
• Complies with EN1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination) and EN1149-5 (antistatic)
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Dupont Proshield 20 Hooded Coverall Large is rated
Rated 5 out of
Does the job fits well without restricting movement
Date published: 2020-01-12
Rated 4 out of
Appears strong enough material
Haven't used them yet, but appears strong enough material.
Date published: 2019-12-10
Rated 5 out of
Perfect as a Halloween outfit
While I am sure I will now use this outfit for painting the house, it also makes a wonderful outfit for Halloween or fancy dress. With a backpack, belt and some Ghostbusters stickers it makes a good cheap outfit if you are to zap some trick or treaters.... Alternatively if feeling more gory, then out the hood up, a dust mask on the face, and "CSI" on the back and you are set for a party. If you happen to have been painting the house with bright red paint in the previous week, then all the better as the paint will add to the effect.
Perfect multi-use outfit. Definitely recommend.
Date published: 2019-12-04