2 in 1 compact scroll and detachable fret saw
• Fully variable speed: 1,500-2,250 rpm
• Dual mode: stationary for precise work and handheld for larger work pieces
• Keyless blade change combined with effortless set-up and storage
• Guide rail and parallel guide to enable precise and straight cuts up to 18mm
• Dust extraction port
• Supplied with 5 cutting blades, parallel guide attachment, base, 2 clamps and a sturdy storage case.
Dremel Motosaw is a compact and easy-to-use scroll saw for making detailed cuts in different materials; and be used as a handheld fret saw.
|Brand ||Dremel |
|Manufacture ID ||F013MS20JB |
|Voltage ||230 |
|Mains or Battery ||Mains |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Dremel Motosaw Scroll/Fret Saw 230V is rated
Rated 4 out of
Great for Accurate Cuts
I am extremely pleased with this tool which I bought for model making. It is really good for small accurate cuts in wood and plastic and possibly softer thin metals but have not tried that.
I would have given 5 stars but the instructions are rubbish - difficult to follow how to assemble but got there in the end using a bit of diy knowledge. There is no information about how to get the best use out of the tool ie which blade for which material and what speeds to use.
Date published: 2020-03-11
Rated 5 out of
Good piece of kit
Ideal for the hobbiest or diyer enthusiast.
My granddaughter was given a dolls house. The problem was that there was some flower shaped wedges missing these were needed to keep it together. There were eight needed. A tedious job I thought. I purchased this saw and got the job done in no time.
Date published: 2019-11-27
Rated 5 out of
Brilliant for my toy making
Date published: 2019-10-21