Heavy duty carbon steel riveter. Supplied with nozzle wrench for use with the three interchangeable nozzles, accepts 3.2, 4.0 and 4.8mm alloy, steel and stainless-steel rivets.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Draper Hand Riveter is rated
Rated 5 out of
Draper Value For Money
As always the Draper rang of tools is great value for money. Solidly built and does the job well.
Date published: 2019-06-12
Rated 1 out of
DO NOT BUY
Don’t buy this it will break after 6 rivets. Get item 61642 instead, that one works fine!
Date published: 2019-05-05
Rated 1 out of
Failed after only six rivets!
I bought this to use for very light, occasional home use and really only needed it for 10 small aluminium rivets.
It failed completely after only six rivets on the first day of use! This is a simple tool and it was not misused as I have been using riveters for over 40 years.
I emailed Draper about it and received an acknowledgement but no further response.
I returned it to ToolStation and they gave me an instant refund..
Good service from ToolStation but a poor tool from Draper.
I then bought a BAHCO riveter from RS and it works perfectly even on stainless steel rivets which are much harder than aluminium..
Date published: 2018-08-07