Draper expert quality
• No load speed: 8,500rpm
• Depth of cut: 5 - 30mm
• Adjustable width of cut
• Disc diameter: 125mm
• Disc bore: 22.2mm
Supplied with 2 diamond blades, side handle, spanner and carry case.
|Brand ||Draper Expert |
|Manufacture ID ||30818 |
|Voltage ||230 |
|Wattage ||1500 |
|Type ||Wall Chaser |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Corded |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Draper Expert 30818 1500W Wall Chaser 230V is rated
Rated 1 out of
draper expert the no chaser
this wall chaser has no power to chase brick walls it stalls every time it hits the brick the biggest waist of money ever
Date published: 2019-10-22
Rated 4 out of
I purchased this last week and have used it for one chase to test it out and check the dust extraction before tackling a full rewire, so far impressed...
thin profile so can get close to walls
very cheap compared to other chasers
easy to use depth adjustment
good dust extraction once sunk in
slow start to keep current draw down
dust extraction only really works once fully sunk in, as in there's no shroud to cover during the fist plunge.
quite a heavy machine (relatively)
trigger can be cumbersome to keep engaged
slow start is a little too slow to get going! you have to spin it up a for a few seconds before it'll cut.
I'm pleased and look forward to seeing how it copes with a series of chases. (left an average for reliability since it's still to be seen)
Date published: 2017-03-05