By Draper Product code: 82312 Pack size: Each
Ideal for use on a workbench, this lathe has variable speeds allowing the user to carry out various woodturning operations. Fitted with a 200mm swing over bed, the lathe has a no-volt overload safety switch for safety. Heavy duty cast iron bed provides a vibration free operation.
• Ideal for use on workbench, for various woodturning operation
• 200mm swing over bed, heavy duty cast iron
• Variable speed motor
• No-volt overload safety switch
• Vibration free operation
Supplied with 50mm and 150mm face plates, 175mm tool rest and 3/4" drive spur.
Draper Variable Speed Mini Wood Lathe specification:
• Power supply: 230V
• Wattage: 250W
• Diameter turning capacity: 200mm
• Centre turning capacity: 300mm
• Variable speeds: 750-3,200 rpm
• Spindle thread size: 3/4"
• Spindle taper: MT1
• Weight: 21kg
• No-volt switch
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN