By Draper Product code: 37035 Pack size: Each
• ARC force
• Hot start, Anti-stick, fan cooled
• Thermal overload protection
• Includes: 1x 200A electrode holder(1.8m cable), 1x 200A earth clamp(1.3m cable), hammer, wire brush, face mask.
This MMA Inverter Welder is a compact efficient machine with built-in hot start, ARC force and anti-stick. The robust lightweight construction makes it portable, complete with carry handle. Supplied with an accessory kit including electrode holder, earth clamp, wire brush/chipping hammer and face mask.
Welding type: MMA only
Max Amperage: 160A
Amperage range: 20-160A
Input voltage: 230V
Electrode size: 1.6-4.0mm
Duty cycle: 60% @160A / 100% @125A
Dimensions: 288 x 119 x 207mm
Weight (net): 4.1kg
CONNECTION TO THE POWER SUPPLY
• Make sure the power supply information on the product’s rating plate is compatible with the power supply you intend to connect it to.
• A suitable plug must be fitted by a qualified electrician.
• This product’s wiring has insulation stripped in preparation for wiring a 32A plug (not supplied).
• It is designed for connection to a 32-amp power supply rated at 230V AC.
• Because it is constructed mostly of metal parts, it is a Class 1 machine; meaning, it must have an earth connection in the power supply. This is to prevent electrocution in the event of a failure.
• Note: Remove the plug from the socket before carrying out adjustment, servicing, or maintenance.
• Check that the electrical supply delivers the voltage and frequency corresponding to the product and that it is fitted with a delayed fuse suited to the maximum delivered rated current.
• Note: This product has been set to the highest voltage at the factory
|Type||MMA Inverter Welder|
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN