Conveniently regulate the room temperature with this compact, low noise thermostatic valve. With pre-programmed or individually tailored heating and non-heating phases, the desired temperature can be adjusted for maximum comfort. The device moves a valve to control the flow of heat to the radiator, leading to energy savings. Easy to install, without having to drain any water or intervene with the heating system, on most common radiators where thermostatic valves have previously been fitted.
• Comfort and eco temperature is factory set at 21 and 17 degrees respectively (adjustable)
• For each day of the week up to 3 heating time phases (7 changes) with individual temperature settings can be saved
• Child safeguard / operating lock function
• Holiday mode: the temperature can be reduced until you get home
• Low noise operation
• No tools required
• Frost protect function: will close the valve to not heat if desired or not being used, and only open in risk of frost
• Automatic switching between summer and winter time
• Additional boost function enables quick short-term radiator heating by opening the valve for 5 minutes – immediately bringing a more comfortable warmth to a room
Also available, the Bluetooth smart model offers individual control of the room temperature via a user-friendly and intuitive app. Download the free 'Calor BT' app for both iOS and Android onto any smartphone or device.
|Colour by dominance||White|
|Colour by dominance||White|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN