The DEWALT 300 is built on the PMR platform and is ideal for on-site business applications. The PMR business series are smart, simple, reliable, high-performance and tough. With coverage of up to 10,000 sq. m. / 10 floors and extended signal range with 1,936 channel combinations the DXPMR300 provides you with long range, reliable coverage even in large sites. The 16 preset channels come with preset privacy codes which allows you to minimise unwanted interference from others and reduce potential confusion. The Swivel Holster allows for sideways rotation for multiple positions and the VOX: Voice-activated transmission means your hands are freed for other tasks.
• PMR (private mobile radio) is a license exempt service in the UHF radio frequency band - License Free (no contract or fees) UHF/FM Radio with up to 10 Floors, 16 Channels and communicates with all other 446 Radios
• VOX Functions - User's Voice is detected by VOX (Voice activated Transmission) without the need to press any buttons freeing the user's hands for other tasks. 5 Vox sensitivity levels allow user to select at which point the radio will detect their voices
• Easy to Use - Roger Beep confirms the completion of the user's transmission, and the signals others it is clear to talk
• Battery Saving - A unique circuit extends the life of the batteries. If there are no transmission within 10 seconds the unit will automatically switch to battery save mode
• Heavy Duty - Shock Resistant can withstand 2 Meter drop, Anti-Slip Design, Dust & Waterproof
Unit Dimensions (H x W x L): 157.96mm x 60.16mm x 54.6mm (6.22" x 2.37" x 2.15")
Unit Weight: 300g (10.58 oz) without batteries
RF Output: 500mW
Ultra Long Runtime - Can continue to use for 12 hours (90% Standby / 5% Talk / 5% Listen)
Batteries: 1 pack of 1000mAH rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery per radio
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN