By DeWalt Product code: 28726 Pack size: Each
The DeWalt DWS778 250mm Compact Compound Slide Mitre Saw features a new 1850W 19847 or 1600W 28726 motor for powerful cutting in all materials. The classic pull saw design has been improved and updated for the modern user, featuring sliding left hand fence with measuring scale for improved material support and management, dust extraction that has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the professional user in heavy use applications with protection from airborn dust particles, minimising health risks over long periods, and XPS shadow line cut indicator providing fast, accurate alignment of the blade, while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity. Head lock function allows the head to be fixed, restricting the traverse function for trim applications and ease of transportation.
• Available in 240V 19847 and 110V 28726
• Integrated positive mitre stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, quick release mitre mechanism up to 50°
• Base and fence have been machined to meet accuracy requirements of the most demanding applications
• Compact internal rail design for huge cutting capacity in a highly transportable format
• Blade speed: 4300 rpm
• Blade bore: 30mm
• Maximum depth of cut: 85mm
• Cutting capacity at 90/45° (w x h) - 305 x 58mm
• Cutting capacity at 90/90° (w x h) - 305 x 85mm
• Cutting capacity at 45/90° (w x h) - 215 x 85mm
• Maximum cutting capacity at 45/45° (w x h) - 215 x 58mm
• Weight: 17.2kg
Includes TCT tooth saw blade, material clamp and blade allen keys.
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN