• Full wave electronic speed control
• Power input: 2000W
• No-load speed 8000 to 20,000rpm
• Plunge stroke/movement 80mm
• Max. cutter diameter 50mm
• Supplied with dust extraction adaptor, 30mm guide bush, 1/2" collet, 22mm spanner and heavy-duty carrying case
• Soft start
• Routing depth setting with fine adjustment
• Electronic speed control ensures the same fine finish is achieved in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics
• Full wave electronic control ensures the selected speed in maintained under any load.
• Soft start to eliminate small initial movements that might misalign the cutter, especially important with such a powerful router.
• Routing depth setting with fine adjustment and magnified scale for simple setting.
• Two column precision guide with large phosphor bronze bushes for plunging accuracy.
• High quality die cast aluminium housing so that carefully controlled plunge cuts can be made
• Large comfortable handles with the on/off switch and plunge lock at your finger tips for excellent control
• Dust extraction through the base mounted spout for virtually dust free routing
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN