By DeWalt Product code: 15224 Pack size: Each
• Full wave electronic speed control
• Power input: 2000W
• No-load speed 8000 to 20,000rpm
• Plunge stroke/movement 80mm
• Max. cutter diameter 50mm
Supplied with dust extraction adaptor, 30mm guide bush, 1/2" collet, 22mm spanner and heavy-duty carrying case.
• Soft start
• Routing depth setting with fine adjustment
• Electronic speed control ensures the same fine finish is achieved in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics
• Full wave electronic control ensures the selected speed in maintained under any load.
• Soft start to eliminate small initial movements that might misalign the cutter, especially important with such a powerful router.
• Routing depth setting with fine adjustment and magnified scale for simple setting.
• Two column precision guide with large phosphor bronze bushes for plunging accuracy.
• High quality die cast aluminium housing so that carefully controlled plunge cuts can be made
• Large comfortable handles with the on/off switch and plunge lock at your finger tips for excellent control
• Dust extraction through the base mounted spout for virtually dust free routing
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) usually before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery before 12 noon Next Business Day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery order by 7pm Friday||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following: