By DeWalt Product code: 45600 Pack size: Each
Ideal for first fix applications such as stud walls, joists and roofing.
• 2 x 5.0Ah batteries
• 345mm length to fit easily between 400mm joist centres
• Drives first fix (2.8-3.3mm) from 50-90mm nails.
• Nail capacity 55
• Magazine angle 30-34 degrees
• Tool free stall and jam release
• Integrated thumb wheel for depth control
• Trigger type: bump and sequential.
• Working temperature range of -20°C up to 50°C.
Supplied with a multi-voltage charger and carry case.
• The Brushless motor offers increased efficiency and power delivery, resulting in less wear and greater tool life.
• Powerful heavy duty yet ultra-compact tool designed for delivering consistent drive quality, accuracy and extensive runtime.
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 5.0Ah|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Order value:||Under £10||£10 & over|
|Express usually Next Business Day before 6pm||£5||Free|
|Turbo usually Next Business Day before 12 noon||£10||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns