• 51cm Durable Metal Deck For Lawn Areas Up To 800m2
• High-Efficiency XR Brushless Motor
• Runs With 2 x 18V DEWALT XR Li-Ion Batteries, Delivering 36V Power
• Two Port Electronic Dashboard, Provides Instant Feedback On Battery Charge Status
• Compact & Lockable Heavy Duty Rubber Wheels for Easy Transport & Storage
• Mulching & Bagging Capabilities
• 55L Grass Collection Capacity
• 5 Stage Cutting Height Adjustment
• Comes with 2 x 18V 5.0Ah Batteries & Fast Charger
DeWalt XR 18V Li-Ion Battery: 4.0Ah 21058 , 5.0Ah 93235 and fast charger 87084
|Brand ||DeWalt |
|Manufacture ID ||DCMW564P2-GB |
|Voltage ||36 |
|Video ||click here |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Cordless |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Battery |
|Batteries Included ||2 x 5.0Ah |
|Brushed or Brushless ||Brushless |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
DeWalt DCMW564P2-GB 36V XR 48cm Brushless Cordless Lawn Mower 2 x 5.0Ah is rated
Rated 3 out of
I own one of these lawnmowers
A strange product from DeWalt I am not sure what they were thinking. The build quality is good, all metal decking and the plastic components are strong and well made. It's a big lawnmower, much wider than most domestic mowers and it is heavy about the same a big petrol mower. The roller at the rear means it is hard to push over rough ground, but only on it's lowest setting. The motor is very powerful, it will cut through really long grass without failing so it seems like a professional mower suitable for a contractor. However because it eats so much electricity, the battery life is very short. It mows the rough grass on my allotment but after about 30-40 minutes of mowing both batteries need charging (these are 5Ah batteries). So what is it for? It works for me because I already own a stack of Dewalt batteries and can charge them on site but, if you don't already own batteries you are going to have to pay a lot of money for a mower that only runs for half an hour or so. If you already own several Flexvolt 9Ah batteries this may be viable for professional use I suppose. Nice try Dewalt, but this mower is too power hungry for current battery technology.
Date published: 2019-03-22