By DeWalt Product code: 61879 Pack size: Each
Double the tools for twice the output – experience the power and performance of DeWalt with this combi drill and impact driver twin pack that will ensure you’re ready to take on all kinds of tasks. You’ll also get two 4.0Ah Li-Ion batteries, a multi-voltage XR charger, a belt hook, a magnetic bit holder and a Deep TSTAK kit box for carrying everything from job to job.
The DeWalt DCD996 cordless combi drill is DeWalt's most powerful 18V XR brushless hammer drill driver. The high-speed transmission delivers three speed variations so you can choose the level of performance needed for the job. Its innovative 13mm keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock makes changing bits easier – and with one hand.
The combi drill features 11 adjustable torque positions for consistent screwdriving within a variety of materials at different depths. The bright LED can be used as a flashlight, which will help illuminate and improve visibility when drilling.
The DeWalt DCF887 cordless impact driver boasts an improved brushless motor which gives increased torque as well as maintaining excellent power and efficiency for a range of light to heavy applications. The impact driver features an integrated three-mode selector which gives a variety of speeds to suit different applications from light and small jobs up to heavy impact jobs.
It incorporates a new impact mechanism which provides longer drive and better speed. In addition to this a specialist SBS module derives more power from the motor. A new chuck design with ‘drop and load’ bit holder makes for fast and efficient bit changes, while a three-LED light ring lights up the working area.
The DCF887’s overall length has also been reduced to 135mm, making it ideal for use in compact and small spaces. Its lightweight and compact design reduces fatigue, allowing users to use it for longer periods without rest. The impact driver also includes an ergonomic cold-forged impactor handle that improves overall durability. This second generation impact driver is superior to its first generation counterpart, offering more torque, speed, working life and efficiency.
DeWalt DCD996 Combi Drill Specifications
• Power output: 820W
• Beats per minute: 0-8600 /25500 / 38250 bpm
• No load speed 0-450 / 1300 / 2000 rpm
• Max torque: 95Nm
• Maximum drilling capacity (wood): 55mm
• Maximum drilling capacity (masonry): 16mm
• Maximum drilling capacity (steel): 15mm
DeWalt DCD996 Combi Drill Features
• Powerful three-speed transmission for a variety of tasks
• 11 adjustable torque positions for consistent screwdriving across materials and depths
• 13 mm keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock to easily change bits with one hand
• LED flashlight to illuminate and improve visibility when drilling
DeWalt DCF887 Impact Driver Specifications
• Voltage: 18V
• Motor: Brushless
• Max torque: 205 Nm
• Tool connect compatibility: No
• Power: 400W
• No load speed: 0-1000 / 0-2800 / 0-3250 rpm
• Impacts per minute: 0 - 3800 ipm
• Maximum bolt diameter: M12
• Bit holder: 6.35mm (1/4")
• Hand/arm vibration (impact): 22 m/s²
• Uncertainty K1 (vibration): 2.1 m/s²
• Sound pressure: 96 dB(A)
• Sound pressure uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
• Sound power: 107 dB(A)
• Sound power uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
• Weight: 1.56kg
DeWalt DCF887 Impact Driver Features
• Lightweight and compact – comfortable to use and fits in small spaces
• High-power brushless motor delivers up to 205 Nm of torque
• Batteries include state-of-charge indicator
• Three motor speeds and torque settings including PrecisionDrive for complete control
• PrecisionDrive mode helps to avoid material and fastener damage while screwdriving
• 3x LED ‘halo’ light ring offers excellent workpiece lighting
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 4.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Pack Contents||DeWalt DCD996 Combi Drill, DeWalt DCF887 Impact Driver, 2 x 4.0Ah batteries, charger, belt hook, magnetic bit holder and Deep TSTAK case.|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN