The DeWalt DCD997P2B-GB 18V XR Premium Brushless Hammer Drill Driver with Tool Connect technology built-in, allows inventory management via the Tool Connect app, which allows users to enable and disable tools or automatically disable when out of range, provide 'out of range' alerts when the tool leaves proximity to mobile device, and receive alerts for low battery charge or if the tool is becoming overheated.
• New 'Bind up' protection in drilling mode
• New customisable RPM in each speed
• New customisable 3 position LED torch, for variable lighting of the work place
• Automatic high speed hammer drill driver at 38,250 BPM, increasing user’s masonry drilling speed of application
• Tough 3-speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
• Impact rates min-1: 1st gear 0-8600, 2nd gear 0-25500, 3rd gear 0 - 38250, for various applications
• Electronic clutch with 11 position adjustable torque control for optimised precision when screw driving
• 13mm ratcheting keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for fast bit changes
• Efficient intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications
• Improved grip design providing greater application control and maximum comfort
• Li-Ion battery packs allows for superior insertion and removal with state of charge indicator
• Steel belt hook and magnetic bit holder ensure strong storage solutions
• Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
• Use with Tool Connect app
Includes a TSTAK compatible kit box to organise tools and accessory storage.
|Type||Rotary Hammer Drill|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||1 x 5.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN