By DeWalt Product code: 71577 Pack size: Each
Whether you’re working with wood, metal or concrete, this 18V XR cordless drill from DeWalt has the power and the force to deliver maximum results from the minimum of effort. With a drilling mode, hammer mode and variable speed, it’s perfect for all kinds of jobs from plumbing and general construction to HVAC installation.
Delivering up to 95Nm of torque, the DeWalt DCD996 has a maximum drilling capacity of 55mm in wood and offers high-speed hammer drilling of up to 38,250bpm. Torque control is adjustable to 11 positions, while a three-speed transmission adds to the combi drill’s versatility. An electronic clutch and intelligent trigger gives you even greater control.
Working in low light? No problem – a built-in LED torch has high, medium and low settings to light up your surroundings and improve visibility. Between jobs, a steel belt hook and magnetic bit holder ensure effective storage.
• Maximum drilling capacity of 55 mm (wood), 16 mm (masonry) or 15 mm (steel)
• 820 W power output – powerful three-speed transmission for a variety of tasks
• No-load speed of 0-450 / 1300 / 2000 rpm
• Beats per minute of 0-8600 / 25500 / 38250 bpm when hammer drilling
• Maximum torque of 95 Nm
• 11 adjustable torque positions for consistent screwdriving across materials and depths
• 13 mm keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock to easily change bits with one hand
• LED flashlight to illuminate and improve visibility when drilling
• Includes 1x 5.0Ah battery, charger, TSTAK compatible carry case, steel belt clip and tough magnetic bit holder
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||1 x 5.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Pack Contents||Drill, charger, battery, case, belt clip and bit holder|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN