The DeWalt D25417KT is a corded SDS Plus hammer drill, with a brushed motor, providing an input power of 1000W for optimum performance, delivering a no load speed of 820 rpm and 4.2J of impact energy. Available in 110V 63338 or 240V 70148 it is ideal for drilling large anchor, fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry from 6 to 32mm in diameter. Features 3 modes, hammer and rotary, rotary only and hammer only for various job site applications. An over-molded gripping area, combined with the active vibration control system incorporating a floating rear handle, reduce vibration and user fatigue, increasing safety and comfort. The DeWalt D25417KT features a quick change 3 jawed chuck that provides speed, precision and flexibility when drilling in wood, ceramic and steel, while the large hammer mechanism construction guarantees a longer tool life and superior performance. As well as the electronic variable speed switch for total control, and reversible brush ring for increased wear life of the brush, for safety the drill has an anti-rotation system that detects a loss of tool control, and reacts by instantly cutting the power. At 4.3kg it has an optimised power to weight ratio, providing good power in a lightweight package.
• 3 modes: hammer and rotary, rotary only, hammer only
• Anti-rotation system detects a loss of tool control and instantly cuts the power
• Active vibration control system: a floating rear handle reduces vibration and user fatigue, increasing safety and comfort
• Quick change 3 jawed chuck provides speed, precision and flexibility
• Over-molded gripping area for enhanced comfort
• Large hammer mechanism construction guarantees longer tool life and superior performance
• Electronic variable speed switch
• Optimised power to weight ratio
• Reversible brush ring
• Ideal for drilling large anchor, fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry from 6 - 32mm
• Max. Drilling Capacity (Concrete) - 32mm
• Max. Drilling Capacity (Metal) - 13mm
• Max. Drilling Capacity (Wood) - 32mm
• Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009) - 4.2 J
• No Load Speed - 0-820 rpm
• Weight: 4.3kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN