Removable tension-free fastening for lightweight block. Spiral thread cuts a positive fit into the block with no spalling of the plastered surface. The interrupted thread ensures removal of waste material for easier installation. Simple and quick to install using allen keys. Approved for use in Thermalite, Celcon, Thomas Armstrong, and Lignacite blocks.
|Brand ||DeWalt |
|Length (mm) ||14 |
|Pack Size ||40 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm Mon-Thurs and before 6pm Sunday
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 6pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
DeWalt Aerated Concrete Anchors M10 x 14mm (40 Pack) is rated
Rated 5 out of
Good product and capable of obtaining a tight grip into extremely weak thermalite. Needs M10 coach screws. Don't doubt the 40 kg rating per fixing
Date published: 2019-10-10
Rated 5 out of
Great Hold Simple to Use
Great fitting, really secure hold, used with 12mm drill bit and worked fine.
Date published: 2019-04-05
Rated 1 out of
Not impressed I'm afraid!
I tried to find some up to date methods for fixing into Thermalite block. Research pointed to these fixings. Used the correct size drill & coach screws, but the fixings did not meet with my expectations. They struggled to thread through the plaster surface on the blocks and the allen key used to fix the plugs would simply spin in the hexagonal hole as the plastic was put under any stress. Had to revert to other fixing methods in the end.
Date published: 2019-02-21