• New high power density motor delivers 47% more power than DCS575
• High capacity battery delivers more power: 6Ah:2262W, 9Ah:2456W
• Depth of cut: 67mm at 90°
• LED work light
• Includes batteries, multi voltage charger, spanner, dust extraction spout, rip fence, 24T blade, TSTAK IV kit box
The DeWalt DCS578 54V Circular Saw features an improved brushless motor for extended durability, efficiency and power delivering true corded performance. Upgraded electronic module and components allow for additional motor power. Variable adjustment of the bevel angle to 57° and scale for precise cutting depth setting to 67mm.
• Stable block construction for low vibration running and long service life
• Additional handle for safe two-handed work
• Compatible with DeWalt AirLock system for easy, secure connection to extraction hose • Dust blower clears dust and debris from cut line
• LED work light for improved cut line visibility
• On-board rafter hook for added convenience when working on roofs
DeWalt DCS578 Circular Saw specification:
• Voltage: 54V
• Power: 6.0Ah: 2262W / 9.0Ah: 2456W
• No load speed: 5,800 rpm
• Blade size: 190mm x 30mm bore (24T)
• Weight: 3.6kg
• Depth of cut 90°: 67mm
• Depth of cut 45°: 49mm
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 6.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN