• One hour battery charge from flat
• Includes: 18V 5.0Ah battery, DCB115-GB charger and a DEEP TSTAK kit box
A Toolstation exclusive starter kit which includes an 18V 5.0Ah battery, a DeWalt DCB115-GB charger and a Deep TSTAK kit box. Ideal to use with any DeWalt 18V tool. The battery will charge in just over an hour from flat. The lightweight design provides the user with upgraded 5.0Ah power, without increasing the size or weight of an 18V 4.0Ah battery pack, for more power and battery life with no additional weight. Excellent runtime especially when using with the DeWalt brushless range. With no memory effect and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime. The DeWalt DCB115-GB XR Multi-Voltage Charger will not only charge all of the 12V and 18V XR batteries, but also DeWalt 54V battery packs. This system provides great flexibility for a growing universal charging platform. The Deep TSTAK will hold the majority of the DeWalt 18V tools, and is compatible with all of the TSTAK system.
|Brand ||DeWalt |
|Manufacture ID ||DCB115P1T-GB |
|Voltage ||18 |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Cordless |
|Batteries Included ||1 x 5.0Ah |
|Corded or Cordless ||Cordless |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
DeWalt 18V T-STAK 5.0Ah Battery Starter Kit 1 x 5.0Ah is rated
Rated 5 out of
bought this to go with my naked tools as its almost like the case and the charger are free based on the price!
Date published: 2020-09-14
Rated 1 out of
Battery and case are good, charger terrible
After buying the dewalt impact wrench (body only, and my first ever dewalt tool) i was in desperate need for a decent battery and charger so decided to buy this kit as it came with a tool box big enough for the impact wrench.
The first charger did not manage to charge the battery in over 14 hours (when the specs claim full charge from flat in 1 hour) so it was returned and exchanged, the second charger still will not charge my battery no matter how long i leave it. Happy with the battery (that i am charging with works charger) and case, but if you need a charger i would strongly recommend you avoid this kit, i still need a working charger toolstation, what should i do???
Date published: 2020-08-30