Get Paid To Watch Every Episode Of Grand Designs
For anyone who’s into home improvement, property development or just has a general interest in building, Grand Designs is the TV show to watch.
The hit Channel 4 TV show, which features unusual and often elaborate architectural homebuilding projects, first aired in 1991 and has 22 series presented by Kevin McCloud.
From the famous 100ft water tower to the £3million tree house, the show has aired several quirky projects. A typical Grand Designs project goes 34% over budget. But it’s not always a matter of dramatic over-spending. 7% of the projects are completed on budget, whilst a further 8% defy the odds by coming in under-budget.
However, the real questions are:
Which project went over budget by the most?
Which project came in under budget by the most?
Well, we want your help to find out. Superfans, Toolstation will pay you £1,500 to dig deeper into the show and watch every episode to find out.
All you need to do is apply below.
Applications open on the 17th of November and will run until the 18th of December – we will announce the winner on the 20th of December, just in time for Christmas.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternative is offered. Toolstation reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value at its sole discretion.
- The winners will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before Monday 20th December. The winner will be required to provide proof of address. If a winner does not respond to Toolstation within 28 days of being notified by Toolstation or if proof of address is not provided, then the Prize will be forfeited and Toolstation will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. Once the winner has replied to Toolstation email notification with the required information the Prize will be paid to the winner within 30 days via bank transfer as a one-time payment.
- The decision of Toolstation regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material, upon entry. Toolstation reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this prize draw, Toolstation reserves the right to end or suspend the prize draw; amend these terms and conditions; declare void the notification of winner.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The competition is in no way endorsed or affiliated with Channel 4 or Grand Designs, and is for research purposes only.