Metal dual RCD consumer unit to BS 7671 IET Amendment 3. BS 61439-3.
• 16 outgoing ways
• 1x 100A DP switch
• 2x 80A 30mA RCD
• 10 Type B SP MCBs: 4x 32A, 3x 6A, 2x 16A, 1x 40A
• Dimensions ( H x W x D ) 260 x 474 x 130mm
|Brand ||Contactum |
|Number of ways ||16 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Contactum Metal 17th Edition Dual RCD + 10 MCBs Consumer Unit 16 Way is rated
Rated 4 out of
Good consumer unit
It’s a very well made consumer unit only downside is not big enough cable entry’s on the top .
Date published: 2020-06-25
Rated 5 out of
Quality board to work on.
The perfect board, plenty of room to connect rcbos, good solid build quality and you can chop and change modules to suit your layout. Loving these.
Date published: 2020-06-24
Rated 5 out of
First time using this brand and I’m impressed. Has a good build quality and probably the first board that cover goes on without having to struggle. It has deeper depth than most boards so offers plenty of space to route cables. Plenty of 20mm knockouts on top and bottom with two 32mm either end personally I would of had all 25mm minimum as you can only get two 2.5 cables in, maybe a 1.5 too if you use wiska stuffing glands. My only gripe is that where you would put the tails at the bottom, it is directly below the outgoing side of the main switch meaning it’s tricky to get the tails and main earth back enough to not push the main switch off the din rail. Apart from that, a great board. Don’t think you would have that issue if you go for the surge protected board as it moves the main switch to the left.
Date published: 2020-04-19
Rated 5 out of
Con-unit with space
Great board plenty room to work within board
Date published: 2020-03-24