By Bristan Product code: 31143 Pack size: Each
• Long life ceramic cartridge for added durability and smooth operation
• Single lever tilt and turn temperature and flow control
• Metal fixing nuts
• Complete with flexi tails and pop-up waste
• Min working pressure 0.3 bar
Bath Filler & Shower Mixer
• 1/4 turn handles
• Min working pressure 0.2 bar
The short, statement spout of the Bristan Capri basin mixer gives this lever control tap a distinctive, contemporary look, ideally suited for all modern bathrooms. It is an impressive bathroom tap, both aesthetically and practically, with features including a durable 35mm ceramic cartridge for smooth temperature and flow control, clear red and blue indicators to identify hot and cold and metal fixing nut to complement the beautiful chrome finish. This Bristan Capri bathroom basin mixer tap also includes a pop up waste.
• Distinctive short spout design
• Brass body with easy to use lift and turn single lever
• Clear red and blue indicators to identify hot and cold
• Attractive chrome finish - plated to BS EN 248
• Long life 35mm ceramic disc cartridge for seamless temperature and flow control
• Metal fixing nut for added durability
• Flexible tails included
• Suitable for all plumbing systems
• Pop-up waste included
• 10 year manufacturer's warranty (T&Cs apply)
|Manufacturer ID||CAP BAS C|
|Min Pressure (bar)||0.3|
|Max Pressure (bar)||5|
|No. of Tap Holes||1|
|Cartridge/Valve Type||35mm Ceramic Disc Cartridge|
|Inlet Connection||M10 x 15mm Flexible Pipes|
|Tap Handle Type||Lever|
|Height to Spout (mm)||60|
|Max. Flow Rate||33.2 L/min|
|Max. Hot Water Temp||65°C|
|Spout Projection (mm)||92|
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN