GSB 10.8-2-Li technical data:
• No-load speed: 0-380 / 0-1,300rpm
• Maximum torque: 30Nm
• Impact rate: 19,500bpm
• 10mm keyless chuck
GDR 10.8-Li technical data:
• No-load speed: 0-2,600rpm
• Max torque: 105Nm
• Impact rate: 0-3,100bpm
Includes: 30 minute charger, 2 x 1.3Ah Li-Ion batteries and case.
|Power Source / Cordless
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Bosch GSB 10.8-2-Li + GDR 10.8-Li 10.8V Li-Ion Cordless Twin Pack 2 x 1.3Ah is rated
Rated 2 out of
I was very pleased when I got this but was short lived as on second day the trigger on the impact driver started playing up. I was very disappointed and don't have time too sort it so it will b a expensive papper weight! I will never by Bosch again an neither should you
Date published: 2017-07-17
Rated 5 out of
I already have both these items and they have never let me down. This purchase ead a xmas gift.
Date published: 2016-12-18
Rated 2 out of
Could be better
Bought Bosch as I respect the brand. The drill is so slow it's performance is close to useless even with small drills in mild steel. The hammer driver performance is nearer my expectations but that and the drill are let down by the very limited battery life. The batteries are date coded and quite old. Maybe that explains some of the poor performance.
My opinion this toolkit is only suitable for light diy tasks like furniture assembly,which makes it a rather expensive luxury.
Date published: 2016-12-01