• Power input: 1500W
• 3 functions: hammer drill, rotary drill and chisel
• Aluminium gearbox
• Forward only
Supplied with 23 SDS Plus drill bits and carry case. Maximum drilling capacity: concrete 32mm, wood 40mm and metal 13mm. Maximum impact energy: 5.5J. Impact rate: 4200bpm.
|Power Source / Cordless
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Bauker 1500W 32mm SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill 240V is rated
Rated 1 out of
This drill is ok but, in the instructions it says the grease in the gearbox has to be checked from time to time. No problem in that but, the instructions show a "key" being used to open the top of the drill but there is no key provided. I wrote to the maker and was told I can buy one but they dont supply one. Seeing as the drill case has numerous drill bits included surely a key would be in there too. The maker also said if I was not happy with this answer I could return the drill. What an attitude to take! I will think on this and may yet return it just make a point and buy a different brand.
Date published: 2019-01-23
Rated 5 out of
Great performance and value
i bought this drill to put fix some met posts onto a concrete base, i has been struggling with a standard drill so decided to splash out for the correct tool and i'm glad i did. it made light work of the job, the accessories supplied are adequate and certainly good for a diyer like me.
Date published: 2018-12-03
Rated 4 out of
Used quite a lot since buying, had no trouble with it. The drill pieces you get with it are decent enough. Case is a bit flimsy
Date published: 2018-09-07