• Power input: 1100W
• 13mm quick change keyless SDS plus chuck
• 3 function: drill, hammer drill and chisel
• Lock on switch
• Forward and reverse rotation
Supplied with 3 SDS Plus drill bits (8/10/12mm) and carry case. Maximum drilling capacity: wood 40mm, metal 13mm and concrete 26mm. Maximum impact energy: 3.5J. Impact rate: 5000bpm. No load speed: 1000rpm.
|Brand ||Bauker |
|Chuck Type ||Keyless |
|Voltage ||240 |
|Wattage ||1100 |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Corded |
|Power Supply ||Mains |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Bauker 1100W 3 Function SDS Plus Hammer Drill 240V is rated
Rated 5 out of
A drill for any job
This is a cracking drill and it's dealt with every job i have used it on really well and it's good value for money.
Date published: 2019-08-23
Rated 5 out of
Never heard of Bauker? Don’t let that put you off
I needed a cheap and cheerful SDS drill for drilling concrete screw pilot holes and took a gamble on this Bauker one as I had never heard of the brand before. What a cracking drill for the money! A quality feel and the hammer action is much better than others I have used. Will certainly consider other Bauker tools in the future.
Date published: 2019-05-28
Rated 1 out of
Bought this product having used the Bauker kango but this let me down first one the hammer action stopped replaced second one the chuck stopped working the staff in store were great but swapped for a big brand alternative
Date published: 2019-05-17
Rated 5 out of
Low cost high quality - impressive!
Needed to drill into some concrete I had laid and realised that this was asking just too much of my old trusty DIY drill with its hammer setting. Could have paid lots more but thought for the relatively limited use it would get the Bauker seemed a sensible, cost-effective solution and hoped it would do the job. It definitely made light work of drilling the 20 odd holes I needed and was really impressed by its quality and how easy it was to hold it in place to drill exactly where I wanted. Also the Bauker weighs in at just 3.6kg which is another plus.
Date published: 2019-04-29
Rated 4 out of
GOOD DRILL FOR THE PRICE
GOOD DRILL FOR THE HOME & GOOD PRICE
Date published: 2019-04-01