Strong durable die cast frame and adjustable stripping length guide. Stripping blades show AWG marking for wire sizes. Strips 0.5, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0, 2.6 and 3.2mm wire.
|Manufacture ID ||934113 |
|Type ||Wire Stripper |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Automatic Wire Stripper is rated
Rated 2 out of
1hr in and broke !
Bought this on reviews, but it broke 1hr after using it, maybe just a faulty one, will be returning for a replacement.
Date published: 2019-05-29
Rated 4 out of
Ideal strippers - definitely recommended to others. Good price. Handles look like they may deteriorate over time - rest looks pretty well built, and should last a fair while.
(Haven't tried anything smaller than 0.75mm2, or anything larger than 2.5mm2).
Date published: 2017-07-23
Rated 4 out of
An ingenious product
It covers a wide range of wire sizes and strips and removes insulation in one operation without breaking some strands. Easy to use once you get the hang of it. A pity it comes without instructions.
Date published: 2017-04-28