• Deliver optimal performance in wet and dry environments where chemical resistance is crucial
• Flock lined nitrile gauntlet
• Embossed sand patch finish to enhance grip
• Sanitised - bactericide treatment
• Length: 330mmm, thickness: 0.38mm
• Conform to EN388 4101X, EN ISO 374-1/Type A, EN ISO 374-5 and EN1149
|Clothing size UK
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Ansell Solvex 37-675 Chemical Resistant Gloves Large is rated
Rated 5 out of
Even use these for washing up in the kitchen
Comfortable, don’t leak or perish when using with most solvents - not used a solvent yet that attacks these gloves, and reasonably thick, but not safety gloves, so will puncture and cut if not careful.
Date published: 2019-06-05
Rated 5 out of
Great for working on the car
Although they look like you are wearing a pair of washing up gloves, don’t be fooled. They are a lot tougher than they look. I got a pair when my normal go-to gloves had run out and found that they could be used again and again.
Date published: 2018-11-03