• High performance nitrile compound provides strength and chemical resistance
• Provide snag, puncture and abrasion protection over rubber or neoprene gloves
• Contain no natural rubber latex to help protect from Type 1 allergies
• Designed to be used in a wide range of work environments where harsh chemicals are present
• Length: 457mm, thickness: 0.56mm
• Comply with FDA food handling requirements (21 CRF 177.2600)
• Conforms to EN388 4102X, EN ISO 334-1/Type A, EN ISO 374-5, EN 374 and EN1149
|Clothing size UK
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Ansell Solvex 37-185 Chemical Resistant Nitrile Green Gauntlets Large is rated
Rated 5 out of
Protected my hands in an extreme test!
Have been working with a very noxious industrial paint thinner this week (Xylene Toluene!) which has a very long & scary health & safety hazard warning list & burns your skin immediately upon contact! At stages in cleaning equipment, I needed to completely immerse my hands in the chemical, which had previously melted another (new) pair of Nitrile gloves!
These gloves are much thicker than the previous (cheaper) type used & showed no signs of degradation from being repeatedly immersed in the chemical and / or prolonged use, holding cleaning tissues soaked in the chemical!
Well worth the extra money, to protect your health!
Date published: 2019-07-26