• Durable 4mm thick aluminium based splash back and wall panel which is an ideal alternative to glass, acrylic and tile splash backs
• Can be placed over an existing tile wall
• Waterproof, fire resistant, steam resistant and UV resistant
• Quick and easy to install using standard tools which are suitable for cutting / machining metal
• Safe and hygienic
• Easy to clean and maintain
• Strong, durable & grout free
• Cost effective and Eco-friendly
• Double sided, two colours per panel
• Light weight (7kg/m²)
|Colour by dominance
|Colour by dominance
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
AluSplash Splashback 800 x 600mm Space Silver/Blueberry is rated
Rated 4 out of
Easy to install and looks good
Had a couple of kitchens to do and chose different colours. Both looked good. Would recommend but can’t as yet comment on longevity but hoping for the best. The only issue is you need to sure about colour choice as exchange is not made easy. 3000 mm have to return to store and buy again rather than offering delivered exchange
Date published: 2019-04-19
Rated 5 out of
Easy to cut and fit, the finish is very good.
This is a great product and very easy to fit. There are stainless steel edging strips supplied which you stick on with the 3m tape and these give a nice finish. We’ve used it for a few weeks now and it really is heat resistant. You have to have a 3cm gap between the hob edge and the splash back.
Date published: 2019-02-19