By AL-KO Product code: 87251 Pack size: Each
Spending too much time in your garden cutting the grass? Let the Robolinho robotic lawn mower do all the work for you – this nifty machine can take on all kinds of smaller lawn, without you even needing to lift a finger.
This robotic mower can detect obstacles and automatically avoid them while going about its work. It can navigate through narrow gaps as small as 60cm and its non-slip wheels will cope with inclines of up to 30%. Cutting heights can be adjusted anywhere between 25-55mm thanks to a simple control dial, and operation is equally easy – just set up and fix the base station to the ground, lay the boundary cable around the mowing area and fix it with ground pegs. Set the mowing time, and you’re good to go!
Powered by an 18V 2.2Ah battery, you’ll get up to 45 minutes of mowing from a full charge. When it comes time to recharge, you can do that in well under an hour too. During mowing, the Robolinho finely cuts the grass within the mower housing and returns it to the lawn. This provides natural fertilisation for your lawn and, with no cuttings to be disposed of, saves you even more time.
• 20cm cutting width for use in gardens of up to 300m²
• Adjustable cutting heights from 25-55mm
• Avoids obstacles and navigates through passages as narrow as 60cm
• Powerful drive and non-slip wheels take on inclines of up to 30%
• Quiet operation of only 60 dB(A) won’t disrupt you or the neighbours
• Powered by an 18V 2.2Ah battery
• Charge time of 45 minutes
• Mowing time of 45 minutes
• Comes with base station, 100m of cable and 90 pegs
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN