Use sheet metal shears to trim, outline and shear, plastic, tin, aluminium, steel and other metals up to 18-gauge rolled steel. Ergonomic handle design for increased user comfort and blades which will not distort edges of metal. Air consumption 5.0cfm.
Listed blades are made from polished hardened steel.
|Brand ||Silverline |
|Manufacture ID ||633550 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm Mon-Thurs and before 6pm Sunday
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 6pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Air Sheet Metal Shear Blade Left is rated
Rated 1 out of
Fisher Price my first metal shear.
Blades it comes with terrible quality. Replacements much better ground but doesn't matter what part number you order it is always a left blade in packet! Now in bin.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 1 out of
Blade too thick
Found that blade was too thick.(0.1mm thicker than spacers) When replacing and tightening fasteners it clamped tight. Swapped it for another one and that was the same.I had to fiddle about making a couple of shims to widen the spacers to make it work. I couldn't find any reviews of this product before buying.
Date published: 2017-08-14