Use sheet metal shears to trim, outline and shear, plastic, tin, aluminium, steel and other metals up to 18-gauge rolled steel. Ergonomic handle design for increased user comfort and blades which will not distort edges of metal. Air consumption 5.0cfm.
Listed blades are made from polished hardened steel.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Air Sheet Metal Shear Blade Left is rated
Rated 2 out of
Like other reviewer found, the stationary blades are not ground parallel. The effect is that a) the shears vibrate really badly, so bad that you can't follow a line; and b) they want to cut in a curve.
Solved short term by fitting the head from an old Clarke shears which has the same head. Long term, I'll bolt the blades together and regrind them as a pair.
Date published: 2018-11-02
Rated 1 out of
These air snips have three blades the left one not level with the right and the Center one broke instantly on first use
Date published: 2017-11-20
Rated 1 out of
Blade too thick
Found that blade was too thick.(0.1mm thicker than spacers) When replacing and tightening fasteners it clamped tight. Swapped it for another one and that was the same.I had to fiddle about making a couple of shims to widen the spacers to make it work. I couldn't find any reviews of this product before buying.
Date published: 2017-08-14