Air brush kit for fine work and stencilling. 50mm maximum spray pattern. 0.35mm nozzle, average consumption 0.4 - 0.7cfm, air pressure required 15 - 50psi. Supplied with 2 x 22cc paint bottles, 1.5m hose, viscosity cup, wrench and hanger.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Air Brush Kit is rated
Rated 1 out of
I got a air brush from toolstation . Its not the same as the one i got last year all metal . This time i got a plastic air brush NOT HAPPY at all dont like this type at all ..
Date published: 2018-02-27
Rated 2 out of
Toolstation Airbrush Kit
Purchased as the kit shown has a colour cup which allows close up work rather than having to use the jars which are normally for larger jobs. Unfortunately The Airbrush Kit illustrated is NOT the kit that is supplied, You do not get a metal airbrush with a colour cup as in the photos. The Airbrush kit supplied is a cheap Black Plastic syphon Airbrush with two jars but NO colour cup, So not only do you NOT get the airbrush illustrated, there is no colour cup for close work. I'm sure Toolstation will soon replace the image in the catalogue and on the website, Toolstation normally get things right. I have used them many tines in the past and will do in the future.
On this occasion this item is NOT RECOMMENDED.
Date published: 2017-09-20